The package costs £1000 and includes…
Everything in the £500 package..
- On-line 6-stage process and guide to writing your book and preparing it for publication
- Individual author web site page(s) to publicise you and your book
- Downloads and guides
- Full access to the Forum where you can post questions and find answers to all your writing and publishing questions.
- Online support (but not individual author coaching – this is available as an extra).
- Free access to ad hoc webinars for authors
- Manuscript checks (copy editing and proof reading available at extra cost)
- File formatting for publication (From Word file submitted by author)
- Cover creation using standard templates and can include images supplied by the author(other options available at extra cost)
- Regular promotions via social media
- Publication as an eBook on multiple formats: ePub, Kindle
- Creation of a printed edition in A5 or A6 page size (other sizes available up to A4 – please check)
- Publication as an eBook through multiple channels including: Amazon, Kobo, Nook and theendlessbookcase.com
- Author affiliate scheme – enabling you to sell from your web site through ours
- Allocation of an ISBN for each edition
- Send copies to the UK Repositories (British Library, Bodleian etc)
- Copies can be ordered individually
- Can be offered for pre-order before publication
- Copies available to the author at special rates (typically favourable to self-publishing)
- Can upgrade package options below by paying the difference at a later date
- Royalties from third part sales split 50:50 with author.
AND in addition…
- A 1-on-1 planning session – by phone
- Guidance on how to record content – rather than write it
- Transcription of recorded content (up to the equivalent of 100 A5 pages)
- Attendance at a ½ day book writing workshop
AND in addition…
Copy editing and proof reading of all content.
Just to be clear about what we mean by “copy editing”. A copy editor takes a completed manuscript from the author and goes through it making changes which normally include: correcting errors in grammar or spelling, improving readability, making the style more consistent, and any other obvious improvements. Copy editing can be done with a very light touch with only essential corrections being made or it can be more comprehensive. Proof reading, which is about correcting errors in typography, spelling etc, is normally done at the very last stage before publishing. Even when a book has been copy edited a final proof read check is a good idea.
Note. This package covers the creation of normal books of up to 100 pages with mostly text content and some illustrations. The creation of specialist, highly formatted books with lots of colour images will incur additional charges. Please check in advance..
The author receives a free copy of the book and can purchase additional copies at cost – making this competitive with self-publishing